Importance of Safeguarding
Ensuring our safeguarding standards are market leading, 123Teachers ensures that:
- Every candidate completes a full indepth phone interview prior to registration.
- All successful applicants then complete a face to face interview
- Identification checks are completed
- Driving Licence
- Birth Certificate
- Address verification using original documents only
- Qualification checks - online checks for all teaching staff
- Full 6 year career history completed
- References completed
- Health Declaration completed
- Childcare Disqualification Declaration completed
- DBS application completed or update service checked
- Children Barring List check
- Right to work in the UK
The candidate is not approved until all necessary checks are completed and signed off.
Once the application process is completed the candidate is able to work for 123Teachers, when you need cover you will be sent full vetting confirmation prior to the candidates arrival and will be sent a Central Vetting Report every half term.
If you require any further information please call
Secondary Branch on 01325 734833
Primary and SEN Branch on 01325 734832